The purpose of this module is:
- to provide the certified lay minister with a basic review of United Methodist history, doctrine, and polity
- to familiarize him/her with the connection between the local church, district, conference, and general agencies of the denomination
- to support him/her in developing plans for ongoing education
This course ends with a commitment service.
PDF size: 200.46KB 22 pages
- Permission is granted to the purchaser to photocopy for educational purposes.
- Sorry, this item is not eligible for special promotional and bulk discounts.
- This is a nonreturnable, nonrefundable product.
Other modules also available:
**This Module was updated August 2016