Unexpected expenses happen. Questions, anxiety, and some confusion among the membership and church leaders are inevitable whenever a congregation needs to raise major funds.
Reeves guides you to examine the issues of developing and carrying out a strategy for raising money for special needs. Extraordinary Money serves as a tool to help churches determine whether a capital campaign suits their setting.
Find answers to these questions and more:
- Why do capital campaigns work in some settings and not in others?
- What's the theological foundation for raising money?
- How do leaders build a consensus for an effective campaign?
- What kind of leaders are needed?
- How does a campaign really work?
- What's a realistic financial goal?
This book will help you learn how to select an appropriate program and carry it through successfully.