This is the English language version.
Module III addresses the immigration issue. It invites church leaders to reflect as Christian disciples on immigrants' experience of different ethnic and cultural groups, whether they are documented or not. It is an invitation to develop a committed and effective ministry for our immigrant sisters and brothers in Christ.
This resource has three units and a bibliography with bilingual references (Spanish & English) and tools for the local church's work with the immigration issue. Each unit has content information, teaching guides, worksheets with exercises and reflection questions, and supplemental information.
The reader will have the opportunity to
- reflect on the migratory reality in the United States
- discern what the Bible and other sources say about immigration and the connection with people of different ethnic groups and cultures
- formulate practical solutions that help effectively to address the issue of undocumented immigrants
For more information about workshops on this topic, please contact:
National Plan for Hispanic/Latino Ministry
General Board of Global Ministries
475 Riverside Drive
New York, NY 10115
Telephone: 1-800-UMC-GBGM or 1-800-862-4246
Web site: National Plan for Hispanic/Latino Ministry
Available only as a PDF download.
PDF size: 3.0 MB 78 pages
- Permission is granted to the purchaser to photocopy for educational purposes.
- Sorry, this item is not eligible for special promotional and bulk discounts.
- This is a nonreturnable, nonrefundable, copyright-protected product.