This module covers basic skills the certified lay minister should know:
- leading worship
- preaching and sharing faith
- forming discipleship ministries
- providing congregational care.
The Practice of Ministry is intended to be used by the certified lay minister, the mutual ministry team supporting the process in the local church, and the equipping clergyperson assigned.
- Permission is granted to the purchaser to photocopy for educational purposes.
- Sorry, this item is not eligible for special promotional and bulk discounts.
- This is a nonreturnable, nonrefundable product.
Other modules also available:
** This Module was updated August 2016