The Way of Discernment Leader's Guide is also available.
How do you discover God's guidance for personal and congregational decisions? Explore paths to clarity in The Way of Discernment, a 10-week study for small groups.
Who is this book designed for?
- People yearning to hear the Holy Spirit's guidance
- Individuals looking for direction in vocation or life changes
- Church leaders seeking clarity about their congregation's distinctive mission
- Christians searching for God's will in matters of belief, ethics, and faithful living
Part of the Companions in Christ series, The Way of Discernment offers a biblical, theological, and practical framework for understanding the practice of discernment. Sessions include
- The Beckoning of Discernment
- The Heart of Discernment
- Fruit as Touchstones
- Core Identity as Touchstone
- Growing in the Gift
- In the Hard Places
- Communal Discernment: Beginnings
- Communal Discernment: Going Farther
- Elements of Perpetual Challenge
- The All-Encompassing Audience